Monday, November 5, 2007

America's New Favorite Pasttime

This week starts the week for America's new favorite pasttime. It will be the beginning of mudslinging season. It happens every four years when "distinguised" partys contest to see who can dig up the most dirt and throw it at the other party. I am not looking forward to this presidential election. It is going to put the others to shame. I can also tell now that I am not going to like any of the canidates. I chose not to vote in the last presidential election. I was exercising my right not to vote. Some people consider it unpatriotic but if you don't like support either candidate why would I choose to vote for one (I don't buy into the choosing the lesser of 2 evils arguement either). Hilary Clinton will probably win and that is not a good thing. Most politicians are dillusional and out of touch with reality. So come election time next year...write in Eric Tobin for president!!

No comments: