Thursday, November 8, 2007

And the Bulldogs are Running


Congrats to Gardner-Webb for whooping up on Kentucky. I told my wife this morning during my morning ESPN news ritual and she has been flying high all morning (she is a GWU alum). She pulled out all of her GWU shirts, sweatshirt and even her blanket. I have notihing against Kentucky except for I always seem to pick them for the Final Four and they always go horrible in the tournament. I found Kentucky fans more tolerable than Duke fans. But that is not what is important, this small podenk school put a serios beating on big-time Kentucky. I guess my wife will drag me to a few Gardner-Webb games is winter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our esteemed strat-o-matic owner Seth Mikel worked in the sports information office at Gardner-Webb for three years prior to last year. He's also pretty pumped about the GWU win.

Anonymous said...

go dawgs! be sure to catch em on espn 2 v uconn on thursday. probably lose by 40, but who cares!? dicky V callin the action.