Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Radiohead--In Rainbows


Radiohead graciously release a new album on line that allowed fans to pay whatever they want for the album. I am a huge fan but I did not pay a thing but I can give you a review on it. Most critics have given it rave reviews some even saying that it is the album of the year. Knowing how much my good friend Jeremy hates Radiohead (Thom yorne still sounds like a dying cow), it will come to shock to him that I think it is not their best album. As an album as a whole I would rank it behind OK Computer, Kid A, Amnesiac, and Hail to the Thief. But their are individual songs that highlight the album. The best song on the album hands down is track 10-videotape. It has a haunting melody and it just sticks in my head. Other good songs include track 1-15 steps and track 2-Bodysnatchers. The best part about the album was they used more guitars and it wasn't has experimental. The worst part was that a lot of the middle songs sounded the same. Until next time. Down load the album for free, you won't get in trouble for it.

Tobin

No comments: