Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Horrible sports week

I woke up this moring and put it on the typical ESPN news (because Sportscenter is blah) and realized I could care less. There is a few things wrong with sports now to make me feel this way.
1. It always sucks when Ohio St loses. I didn't expect them to do this well at the beginning of the season and I had a feeling a couple of weeks ago that they would either lose the Wisconsin or Illinois game. But it still does not make me happy.
2. On the subject of Ohio St. This is the weekend that all Buckeye fans look forward to; the huge Ohio St-Michigan game. It is usually a time I pull out the chicken wings and enjoy the game. But not this year, instead I have to go to a wedding of someone I have meet a few times. Are these people not Americans? It is a crime against society.
3. The Bengals are terrible. They played beter when someone was in troble with the law. I could care less about the NFL unless the Bengals are doing well.
4. OJ on TV again...enough said.
5. NBA--blah, blah, blah, the strat game is funner than watching it.
6. College Basketball--usually I love college basketball but it is too early to start thinking about it until the Buckeye football season is over.

The only thing I look forward to is Gardner-Webb vs. Connecticut but I have to work. Thank goodness for strat baseball. I am currently replaying the 1901 season which has fun and interesting.

Best baseball name: Boileryard Clark or Noodles Hahn
Later
Tobin

No comments: